"Almanza, Miguel" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:36:30 -0600
Greetings.

I was about to suggest what Francoise wrote below before he beat me to
it :). I did this a while back on 1.8d in order to create a list of all
owners.

Our procedure for creating lists is to add the owner to a list we have
on the ListServ and in another system.  We made these two lists so that
we may alert the owners of system down time and answer questions
internally.

Miguel A. Almanza
-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Francoise Becker
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 14:17
To: [log in to unmask]

On 12 Dec 2007 at 14:39, Steve Eckard wrote:

> We currently have 815 lists. Is there any way to generate a list of
> the owners of these lists and  put it into a text file?

Another option using the web interface (may take a while to pull up the
page):

1. Go to the List Reports page
2. Check only the "Owners" checkbox
3. At the bottom of the page, enter 815 in "Lists per Page"
4. Click on "Submit"
5. Copy and paste resulting table into spreadsheet or text file.

--
Francoise Becker

LISTSERV(R) - real software, real results.
See LISTSERV in action:
http://www.lsoft.com/products/listserv_flash_demo.asp