Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jul 1991 14:03:03 EST
On Wed, 24 Jul 1991 08:00:55 PDT Joe Sparrow said:
>It seems to me that 2 list headers, in particular, are not used enough.

 I would just like to add one more suggestion,

 Files= No

 to help keep Listserv from unwittingly spreading CHRISMA EXEC type
 things.  And I agree that Mark Williamson's list of default list
 variable values is an extremely useful reference when setting up new
 lists.  For those of you that don't have a copy, it's available in the
 LSTSRV-L archives with a Subjecy: of,  Re: Submissions sent to submitter
 with a date of Fri, 13 Apr 90.

 -jj