Mon, 9 Jan 1995 22:30:00 EST
hi! thanks to each one of you for the helpful suggestions re. the nasty
poster. my co-owner and i have decided to banish this poster from the
list...he has attempted to circumvent our barring his posting by using a
different machine, but that's not really a problem. we will be
contacting his sysadmin shortly (with documentation). as was suggested,
i will also contact my sysadmin to warn him of the problem.
as to the re-runs...apparently, there was some mailer mystery at
princeton, but its been fixed. (you all did know these machines run by
magic, right?)
anyway, thanks for all the helpful suggestions.
-linda
(ps to nick...you know the next party is in seattle, right?)