Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:25:23 +0200
This message is to notify you that L-Soft is planning a scheduled service
interruption on Sunday, October 31, 1999.  (Yes, we are having a special
Halloween work day.)  On this day L-Soft is moving its entire computer
center  to a new location and all machines and all services will necessarily
be interrupted for a time.

All of your list traffic (if any) will be affected by this interruption.
List Owners may wish to inform their list subscribers of this interruption.
System Admins may see some backup in mail queued for the LISTERV backbone.

The service outage is planned to start at 09:00 am (Eastern Standard Time)
and will last for several hours.  During this time NO services (i.e. no mail,
ftp or WWW services) or connectivity to our machines will be available.
However, mail in transit will be preserved and will be processed normally
when service is restored.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your selecting L-Soft for
your list-hosting needs.  The new computer center will enable us to serve you
better.

Our new street address will be:

 L-Soft international Inc.
 8100 Corporate Drive, Suite 350
 Landover MD 20785

Our phone number(s) remain the same as always:

 Phone:  301-731-0440
 Fax:    301-731-6302
 WWW:    http://www.lsoft.com      (please visit our new website)

L-Soft international Inc.