Kathy Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:05:31 -0500
Is it possible to issue the STOP command from the web interface?  I
logged into the list management interface as the "postmaster" and then
attempted to issue the following command:

STOP PW=*********

I got the following error:

Invalid  password  supplied. Acceptable  passwords  are:  the list
creation
password ("createpw") and the system file modification password
("storepw").

Now I was using the correct password, because I had to give it to my
co-admin in order to have her try the command using e-mail from the
postmaster account, which worked fine (it always has).  Entering the
postmaster password from the web interface resulted in the same error,
as did entering no password.

Thanks,
Kathy Montgomery