Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 31 Jul 1993 00:17:28 +0200
On Fri,  30 Jul  1993 14:23:13  CDT Marty  Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>   Hmmm  - I  just remembered  that I  have something  similar. I  use a
>trivial exec (FUNIMAIL)  to call LSVIMAIL with some  parameters when the
>ADDREQ1 is called  for a Sub= By_Owner list  here. The FUNIMAIL/LSVIMAIL
>send a new  section (called ADDADD) to  the user with a  survey that the
>owner requires before he adds the user to the list.

That is  easier to  solve than  Glenn's problem.  There is  no particular
reason why  you should need to  call LSVIMAIL from the  mailform, all you
want is for the user to be sent a second administrative message after the
first one. It would not be very difficult to add a command to implement a
kind of deferred .IM, ie finish the current message and then send another
one. On the  other hand if I  have to implement an exit  facility, I will
probably decide not  to provide such a command since  you can easily call
LSVTMAIL from the exit.

  Eric