Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 17:10:27 +0100
On Fri, 29 Mar 1996 09:08:49 -0500 Randy Martin <[log in to unmask]> said:

>Since we've been  talking about version 1.8c lately, are  there plans to
>include support for the STATS commmand for the non-VM ports?

No because, as it now stands, it  is barely useful. This function will be
redesigned from scratch for all systems in a future version (probably not
1.8c).  One of  our outstanding  requirements is  an accounting  facility
allowing ISPs  to charge back for  services. When this is  implemented it
will be much easier to add the new STATS function.

  Eric