Lynn Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 10:14:47 -0300
Hello:

I run an educational resource mailing list and am having trouble with my
password.

I have received files so that I can edit them and when I go to "PUT" them
back I get a reply saying that I am not authorized to edit this file.

I have created a password from the account that I am sending the file from
and it was accepted.  Another thing I should let you know is that someone
else has access to the files and also has a password.  He, however, does
not do very much work with the files. Would two passwords have any effect?

I am very new to this process and need some help sorting out this problem.
Anyone, let me know if you have any suggestions?

Thank you

Lynn  :-)