"Brenneman, Jake (MSNBCi)" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:17:28 -0700
If your web interface is enabled, go to the List Management page and in the
drop down choose the list you want to add the subscribers to, and click the
Bulk op. button.
This will take you to the Bulk Operations page where you can select a file
with the addresses and Add them at once from the file.  Can't remember if
they have to be delimited in a certain way.

Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: NIcholas Abiola-Bisiolu [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 1:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Please advice how I can add 50 or more email addresses to a mailing list at
once without submitting this information one at a time. I just setup a test
mailing list and I want to populate the list membership with address from a
majordomo mailing list. Majordomo mailing list user flat files which is
helpful but there is no setting to how this address can be submitted to the
ListServ list.

Thanks and regards,

If you have any questions or if I may be of further assistance, please
contact

Nicholas Abiola-Bisiolu.
IEEE Electronic Communications
Email: [log in to unmask]