Marnix Klooster <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 13:19:41 +0100
Hello all,

Let me introduce myself: I am Marnix Klooster, Mathematics student at
Delft University of Technology, in Delft, the Netherlands.

I'd like to begin a mailing list to discuss the Z-machine, the
imaginary computer designed by the company Infocom in the 80's for
their world-famous line of text adventures.  I expect about 10 to 25
people from all over the world to subscribe, with not too much
traffic.  Oh yes, if possible I would like the list to be archived
as well.

Is there a LISTSERV site where this mailing list could find a home?

Thanks in advance,

 <><
Marnix
--