"A. Harry Williams" <HARRY@MARIST>
Wed, 23 Dec 87 14:55:07 EST
I haven't yet installed 1.5m.  One of the reasons was I delayed for a
similar reason as Jenny, a file arrived in my reader that said 1-OF-4
as the filetype, and I believed it.  I was waiting for 3 more to arrive.
I was partially setup by the message Eric sent about the traffic holding
things up.  I too thank Ross for all the details, which cleared up
my confusion.
Eric:  There was nothing "wrong" with your explanation.  Some of those
details are not in an easily accessible place, and people forget.
Could the filetype be changed to something else?

In this same vein, I have a FIX15M1 1-OF-1 sitting in hold status of
Listserv's reader, that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.  The exit
should tell it to give it to me, but it doesn't.  I haven't tried to
do anything, since I'm scared to TRANSFER or INSTALL or ?  and lose the
file.  Any ideas?  My 1.5m install is now awaiting this.

Harry