Terry Voss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 1 May 90 17:07:16 EDT
I am currently running VM/IS 6.0, consisting of SP 6 and CMS 6,
at level 601.  I have ordered and am anticipating the recently
available refresh.  In the meantime, I requested and received
Listserv 1.6d.  This, I believe, contains the current version of
CARD.  I am carefully following install instructions.  After
properly ordering the reader, I am CARD LOADing the VERS16D
x-OF-8 files.  1, 2, 3 and 4 worked fine.  When loading VERS16D
5-OF-8, I got down to DMSCAR750I LSVBITFD HELPCMS A1.  Then I
received DMSCAR105S ERROR '2E' WRITING 'CARD CMSUT1 A1' TO DISK.
This last error message occurred immediately when trying to load
6-OF-8 and 7-OF-8.  8-OF-8 LOADed fine.  Do you have any
thoughts, opinions, suggestions for my being able to install
Listserv 1.6d?  Has anyone been able to successfully CARD LOAD
Listserv under CMS 6 and, if so, what version of Listserv are you
running?

Thanks for any info.

Terry Voss