Shane Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 1991 12:06:15 CDT
Eric,

Has it been established (or assumed) that the explosions (the first two)
which started at TAMVM1 are due to a different problem (HPO 5, etc.) from
the recent and continuing ones? Those jobs took a path,

PANAM2->UTHSCSA->TAMNET->TAMVM1

and were corrupted either (a) before LISTSERV@TAMVM1 received them, (b)
in spool, (c) during the initial distribution (the one which included sending
a copy back to itself).

I am just doublechecking to be sure you recall these two instances where
French nodes were not involved. It seems likely to me these were due to a
different problem, in light of the present situation. I have no further
insight into the TAMVM1 jobs than I did when I summarized to this list.

--Shane