Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:31:44 +0100
> I was unable to find any version for VM of either the September(?)
> level set or the Christmas level set. I assume that VM is not involved
> with the new Anti-Virus Station (AVS).

Sorry, I did not expect any VM sites to try it before release. It is now there as FIX2002A HEX.

VM does support the AVS. In fact, LMail 1.2e will let you scan mail for local or remote recipients via the AVS. This is currently in beta-test at L-Soft only (the documentation is not ready). Try sending EICAR to [log in to unmask] and you will see.

  Eric