Bill Sklar <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jul 90 19:44:03 EDT
Here's a thought I'd like to bounce of everyone here:

It seems a lot of lists generate a high volume of information and some-
times people end up being required to sign off because of this, and I've
seen some lists take on a digest format to deal with this.  Problem is,
the digests tend to take the "life" out of some lists and it creates
a pretty boring list, more than anything else.

So... why not a "digested" option.  Rather than simply MAIL and NOMAIL,
why can't we have people choose "DIGEST" as their option, thereby allowing
some people to follow the digest format if they have problems keeping up
with the regular mail and allowing the other members to get mail message
by message which they prefer.

Thoughts...?

--Bill Sklar, [log in to unmask]