Jay Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 18:53:11 -0700
I am hoping to set up a mailing list for the purpose of a world-wide
discussion of Tamagotchi. I have built and currently maintain a Tamagotchi
site (URL below). On this site, I have set up some simple message boards,
which have become too popular to maintain.

This list I am hoping to start up would cover everything related to
Tamagotchi: the hype surrounding this toy, the toy's availability,
advice/questions on raising the cyber-critters, cheat codes, and general
opinion on virtual pets.

Unfortunately, I know nothing about setting up a mailing list, and I do not
have the hardware to set up a list if I did know how. I am hoping some kind
soul would be interested in hosting this proposed list, which would no doubt
foster some interesting, fun, and useful discussion! If there is no one able
to host such a list, and advice on finding a free host would be dearly
appreciated.

Thanks very kindly,

Jay Ashton

[log in to unmask] (please reply personally, as I do not follow this list)

Tamagotchi Fever!
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1999/