"David A. Roth" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 01:07:44 EST
I hope this is the right place to ask these questions:

How do you link a USENET newsgroup to a LISTSERV mailing list?  Does
anyone have experience doing this, that wouldn't mind answering some
questions.  I am also looking for those who could volunteers to host
such a LISTSERV mailing list.  I'm unable to offer my site since it
is merely a UUCP connect running off an Apple Macintosh. :-(

I assume the way it works is that postings to the matching USENET
newsgroup would automaticly get spooled and sent to those who have
subscribed to the LISTSERV mailing list?

Likewise, those messages sent to the LISTSERV mailing list would get
posted to the matching USENET newsgroup?

How is this handled such that you don't have duplicate USENET newsgroup
articles echoed back from the LISTSERV mailing list and in the other
direction as well?

Please reply to me directly since am I not subscribed to this mailing
list.  Should I be?

Thanks in advance,

David