"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 15:53:41 -0800
I really like how L-Soft's web site creates an easy sign-up procedure for
its lists.  When you go to http://www.lsoft.com there is a button marked
"subscribe" in the lower left corner.  Clicking it takes the visitor to
http://www.lsoft.com/contact/optin.asp.  On this page there are a number of
lists, requiring only a checkbox click and email address, then a form
submission.  This looks to be a form that points to an Active Server
Page.  Our server (Windows 2003 Server) supports ASP so this is of interest.

Question:  I'd love to use this approach for our implementation of
LISTSERV.  Is this documented anywhere?  How was it done?

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

CharityChannel.com - Connecting Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide (tm)