Nick Laflamme <DPL1646@IRISHVM>
Tue, 27 Jan 87 14:53:36 EST
Due to a typo, until today, a list I ran was keeping a SINGLE notebook
instead of a SEPARATE notebook.  Also, because my list is a redistri-
bution of an older ARPA list (PC-TOKEN for those of you who are guessing)
there are past issues I'd like to make available even though they were
never sent out with LISTSERV.

So far, I've added to the LISTSERV NOTEBOOK disk all of the digests
as individual files using the naming convention described in LISTKEYW
MEMO.  However, I have not altered the NOTEBOOK FILELIST (which seems
to be empty anyway???), nor have I taken any steps to make sure that
the next digest that comes through will be numbered properly.  Can I
be confident that it won't be numbered 87-00001, since it will be the
first of 1987 that LISTSERV makes a separate digest?  Even though I've
already created 87-0001 through 87-0004?

Reaching into Pandora's box?

Nick Laflamme