"Michael L. Wyland" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:21:29 -0500
To all:

I'm curious -- what traffic constitutes the "daily traffic" statistic as
reported on the L-Soft website?  In other words, is all message traffic
counted, including bounce messages, subscription probes, undeliverable
mail, delivery notifications, etc.?

If so, are there any rules of thumb to determine what percentage of daily
traffic is "overhead," i.e., traffic other than forum subscribers talking
to each other?

Also, is this daily traffic statistic accessible on our own web site using
the web-based interface, or can it only be accessed on the L-Soft web site?

Thanks!
M I C H A E L   L.   W Y L A N D
Chief Operating Officer
CharityChannel.com