KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:58:12 -0500
Here is how I do it, put these into your header file and adjust the dates
as you need them.

* Auto-delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(2),Max(100)
* Renewal= 4-monthly,12/22,Probe

The * Auto-delete= Yes,Full-Auto,Delay(2),Max(100) means to automaticaly
delete the address when it has been 2 days of undeliverability or 100 errors.

The * Renewal= 4-monthly,12/22,Probe means to generate the Probe on a 4
month cycle from the subscription date and exactely on Dec 22 each year.

Hope these keywords and settings help you out.  I had a hard time getting
all my probes set up and worked out, but since then thing shave been
beautiful.  If you need any more advice feel free to write me back.

Kevin McKenzie
Division of Computing and Information Technology
Clemson University