Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:20:24 -0400
Darren Evans-Young wrote the following on 4/25/2007 12:33 PM:

> How much time do you Listserv Administrators spend on managing and
> supporting Listserv and the list owners?

We are fortunate to have L-Soft provide the tech support. For listowner
support we have a list that all listowners are *strongly* encouraged to
subscribed to, and post their questions there. Some of the questions have
to be responded to by our support team, but many can be and are answered
by other listowners. This was started by the original host for most of
our lists -- Paul Karagianis of the Maelstrom system at St. Johns
University -- and is a wonderful idea.

--
Karen Reznek
head listowner -- Asperger