Catherine Anne Foulston <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 09:15:42 -0600
I wouldn't normally post this to the whole list, but I'm doing so in
response to the recent flurry of unsub requests sent here.

This is the LSTSRV-L mailing list, for discussion of L-Soft's LISTSERV
software.  If you have subscribed by mistake, or want off the list for
any reason, this is what you should do:

Send email to [log in to unmask]
In the body of your message, put this command:

signoff lstsrv-l

And by the way, I am not responsible for this list in any way.  I'm just
one subscriber hoping to help everyone concerned.  If you have trouble
with the above command, please don't ask me about it, or post back to the
list again, because there's nothing we can do -- instead please read the
error message that is returned to you, or send mail to the same address
containing the command "help", to find out what to do next.  Thanks.

        Cathy
--
Catherine Foulston      [log in to unmask]      Rice University Network Management