James Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:01:20 -0500
From their Policy Requirements (http://postmaster.aol.com/Postmaster.Tech.php):

Entities sending subscription-based mail must remove any email address which
generates any of the following error codes:
     550 "username" Is Not Accepting Mail From This Sender
     550 Mailbox not found
     550 We would love to have gotten this email to [log in to unmask]
     But, your recipient never logged onto their free AIM Mail account.
     Please contact them and let them know that they're missing out on all
     the super features offered by AIM Mail. And by the way, they're also
     missing out on your email.

Seems like an option would be to remove all the AOL addresses from our
list(s) and then we would make sure we conform to their policy. :-)

I only said that because I used their "Check your IP reputation" and it
showed that our servers have a good reputation with them (so why are they
still blocking our email?).

--
  James Morrill  office: HL 11, 785-532-4909   www-personal.ksu.edu/~james

    There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems.