Jenkintown is very boring <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 08:03:02 -0400
Hello.  I now have two existing mail lists, mahler-list & bach-list,
devoted to the composers Gustav Mahler and J.S. Bach.  They are on a
private isp that is having major configuration problems that doesn't show
any signs of ever figuring out how to repair said problems.  As a result,
the lists are dying as the provider munches incomming posts and deposits
them in a waste can, sends out three copies of the messages it does get,
etc.  Neither list is horribly active, each in the around-100 subscriber
range with message volume running from 0-20 posts a day, most often around
10-15.

I would love to find a reliable listserv host that could offer a home to
these lists.  The list have been bounced around a couple of hosts already,
each ending in system problems.  My local provider doesn't offer list
serving, so I have to pay for another account on top of the local one.
Because of that, I can't afford a server like lsoft's.  Thus I begging
here.

I'm not a subscriber to this list, so if anyone could help, please
contact me by private mail.

Thank you for your time.

Jason Greshes