Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:22:36 -0400
You (or the site administrator) can look at the filesystem in the LISTSERV main directory for the date/time on all the *.LIST files.  This won't necessarily tell you exactly what you're looking for, since the .LIST file can be updated by things other than "using" the list, such as a subscriber might send a "signoff *" to your system and that would update every list they had been on.  But for really stale/idle lists this is one good place to start looking.

For lists that keep notebooks, you (or the site administrator) can look at the filesystem in the notebook directories for the date/time of the most recent log files.  This will tell you when the last message was stored.

There are some options for changelog reporting if your lists have those active, but the details are not handy in my mind right now.

>>> Sheree Englehardt <[log in to unmask]> 04/27/10 2:18 PM >>>
Is there a REView command (or other method) that can be used to query all of our ListServ lists and return the ListServ name and the date it was last used?  We have many ListServ lists and it is likely that many are obsolete and not used any more. We would like to start cleaning some of these up.

Thank You.