Chris Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:00:52 -0400
This probably isn't the correct forum to discuss this but from what I can
tell Yahoo has recently made changes that are causing all sorts of problems
for a lot of people.  The following error is received when attempting to
connect to the yahoo.com mail servers.

451 Message temporarily deferred - 4.16.50

We have been waiting for a postmaster response to the issue since last week.

~Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stan Horwitz
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 7:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Odd error messages

On Oct 24, 2006, at 7:15 AM, Ron wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
>   I'm getting error messages from legitimate addresses on  one of my
> lists, which indicates that they are not getting  their mail when they
> should.  They appear to be yahoo  addresses.  Any ideas?

I haven't noticed an unusually high number of bounces from my yahoo
subscribers lately. I suggest you try sending one or two of those
subscribers a message from your Listserv server, but outside of Listserv to
see what the bounced headers look like.