MISS ELAINE R ECUYER <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 12:44:08 -0500
Country music is spreading like wild fire.  And so is Billy Dean.  He
recently had a number 1 hit called, "It s What I Do".  And his second
single, "That Girl s Been Spying On Me" is number 22 on the charts.
And he is presently touring with Reba.

He has other number 1 hits such as, "Somewhere In My Broken Heart",
"Billy The Kid", "Trying To Hide A Fire In The Dark", "Only Here For
A Little While", "If There Hadn t Been You", ect.

There is an active group of Billy Dean fans on-line.  The purpose of
this list to discuss anything pertaining to Billy Dean.

I usually don t follow the discussion groups, so could responses
please be mailed to my private address?  Thank you.

Elaine Ecuyer