Albert Frausto <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:02:15 -0500
We've just transferred a DBMS Listerv List from one server to another
(Windows 2000, Listserv 1.8d, SQL 7) and are experiencing some problems.
When viewing the transferred list through the interface(wa.exe) to see if
it recognizes the subscribers correctly, it pulls in all subscribers in the
Database. I tested this by sending the list of subscribers by email and the
total subscribers are not the same as before.

Does anyone know what may have happened? The database was created using
generated sql scripts from the original `LISTSERV' database.

Thanks for your help.
Albert Frausto