CCMRG@BOSTONU
Fri, 8 Jan 88 09:39:17 EST

>I understand that you are the author of the /WHOIS mode for LISTSERV.  Would
>you be able to send me any documentation you have on it?  Also, do you have a
>list of the LISTSERVs that have the mod installed?
>
>Thanks,
>
>  Chris Condon
>
>  NetMonth magazine
>  Bitnet Services Library
>
>  "The independent guide to Bitnet"

Can everyone please send me a one-liner if you have the /WHOIS command
installed. I assume Chris wants to document this feature somewhere - so
I guess it would be beneficial if you did not change the command name or
format - you know, standardization?

Thanks for your help.

            - Michael Gettes, Boston University