Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:10:20 -0400
> From: Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:01:46 -0400
> To: <[log in to unmask]>
>
> One note on the ok begin/end arrangement - you may find it helpful to separate
> things into batches of about 500-1000 commands in each begin/end set, because
> the server will be busy for some period of time (upon receiving confirmation)
> processing each batch and (unless you have the HPO version) will not respond
> to anything else until it completes a batch.

Paul's solution is much appreciated. I will give it a try with the next
batch of deletions. I rarely have more than 1,000 subscriptions to delete at
a time and I do have the HPO option licensed, so it shouldn't be a problem,
but if it is, I will modify my perl script to send out batches of 500 at a
time.

Thanks Paul and Kevin.