Stanley Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:06:23 -0500
Hello all:

Does anyone know what the default maximum individual message size that
Listserv will handle? I know this can be changed on a per list basis via
the Sizelim keyword, but the documentation does not say what the default
for this keyword is if its omited from a list's header. I tried poking
throw my Listserv's startup files to see if this value is set globally,
but I came up empty-handed. This question applies to the current beta
version of Listserv 1.8d on a system that's running Digital Unix 4.0b.

Thanks