Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 16:36:06 -0400
I can't answer your question, but I'm not a fan of "Validate= No" ... in
fact I require "Validate= Yes, Confirm" on all my lists. For
"Subscription= Owner", did you intend "Subscription= By_Owner"?

For "Send= Editor", I'd expect that the post went to one of your editors
and was approved.  (Most people prefer "Send= Editor,Hold").

Does the "listserv.log" give any hint?

cheers, wayne