John Perry KG5RG <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 9 Oct 1991 16:45:00 CDT
I was wondering if someone on the net can help me. My host system has changed
it's domain address thereby modifying my domain address. I have a subscription
to RISKS coming from the listserver at UBMV. I need to un-subscribe from this
list as I am moving to a differnt host machine. I can't unsubscribe from RISKS
in the normal fashion because my domain name has changed and the listserver
won't accept my commands for my old address. I have sent mail to system,
postmaster, and operator at UBMV with no replies or bounces. Can anyone help me
out? What needs to be done is that all references to jpunix need to be deleted
from the subscription list.

 John Perry KG5RG                    | [log in to unmask] - Internet
 University of Texas Medical Branch  | PERRY@UTMBEACH             - BITnet
 Galveston, Texas  77550-2772