Nick Gimbrone <NJG@CORNELLA>
Thu, 04 Dec 86 16:58:44 EST
>P.S. - The NETSERV NAD (node administrator) for each node is the
>contact person.
It is possible that all this has changed for the better by now, but I'm
sorry to report that as of 1/86 this was not always the case.  It took
me months to get BOTH the contact and NAD for Cornell switched from the
person who had filled it before the person before me (the person
between us never succeeded in getting either converted and gave up) to
myself.  The two were converted with such a timing that it would lead
me to believe that there is no correlation between these two functions.