Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 7 Jan 1995 01:35:32 +0100
On Tue, 3 Jan 1995 12:38:39 CST Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
said:

>The proposal:
>I would like to see the way that the "Editor" tag works changed.
>Specifically, allow an optional argument to the value in the field such
>that Listserv would know which values were to have posts from people
>sent.  Those posts would be rotated equally amoung those people with
>the argument.  For example:

I have added a new "Moderator="  keyword for 1.8b, whose default value is
the first editor,  which will do what  you want. All editors  can post to
the list,  but only the moderators  have the messages forwarded  to them,
with load sharing.

  Eric