Frank Bevens <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 17:58:39 -0400
Hi I am an asst. firechief I am looking for a host for a list that would
for fire&ems. I feel a list of this nature is good for everybody as fire
and ems people serve a great service to everyone and a list of this
nature would enable all of to learn from each other.I hope someone out
there can help us as a host for a list.If anyone feels they can support
such a list could you please email me at [log in to unmask]

                    Thanks for your help
                     Frank Bevens
                     asst chief of the Valatie Fire Department