Spiros Liolis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 13:25:19 EST
On Thu, 12 Jan 1995 09:21:13 CST Chris Barnes said:
>Yow!  I'm guessing that this would be very difficult to achive, but
>my oh my, it would be nice.

Hhmmm, I don't know.
A List member of my list revised his WWW server to send sub del requests
to LISTSERV, as well as to receive REVIEWS etc. So I guess what you guys
are suggesting may not be so difficult to implement...
As a matter of fact I strongly believe it is up to the Owners to revise their
WWW server and not Eric to "fix" Listserv.

>Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
>[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9520 (work)
>
>"A child was born to win, but too many have been conditioned to lose."
>   - Zig Ziglar

Spiros Liolis