Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:54:47 -0700
On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:20:10 -0500, John Pugh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I therefore need to edit out the web interface for subscribing and
>submitting posts (Done on another machine).

If you configure the list header as
 Subscription= Closed
then the link for subscribing will automatically disappear from the WWW
page.  (There is conditional block code in the page to take care of this)

The link for submitting posts will likewise disappear if you configure
 Send= Owner
in the list header.  No editing of anything in the WWW interface is needed
for either of these.