"Guy L. Pace" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 14:36:30 -0800
I am looking for a new home (host) for the list TIPSHEET. TIPSHEET is a
computer help and tip exchange. Currently, there are more than 750
subscribers and mail load averages between 15 and 20 items per day, with
topics ranging from basic DOS and Mac questions, to complex system level
problems.

TIPSHEET is more than two years old and has been a joy and education to
operate. However, budget considerations and other problems are forcing us to
move the list to another location--or kill it altogether.

TIPSHEET is currently hosted on:

This is an IBM 3090 mainframe running the standard listserv software. We
would like to move TIPSHEET to a system with either listserv or listproc
installed and space to maintain the complete TIPSHEET archives (currently
about 25 megabytes).

If you have a system that can handle the volume, the archives, and the
potential growth in the future, please contact me at:

Guy L. Pace

or call 509-335-2987

Thanks.

Regards:  Guy L. Pace                                     radical priest
          Computer Support Analyst II     1986 Kaw. Voyager XII "VEEGER"
          Washington State University            1966 TR6C "basket case"
          AMA#606009   "The rubber side goes down." --- GLP     DoD#0974