David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:05:29 CST
Hi all,

  I have a question I hope one of you can answer.  I'm running 1.8c (beta)
on a Windows NT machine.   My server is hosting a list called IO-MUG that
has an alias defined as IOMUG.  I've got the forwarding set correctly with
LSMTP and everything is going to the list fine.   The problem I've having
is that one of the subscribers is receiving only an index of the daily
digests.  When the person sends back a reply as directed to request one
or more of the postings (to IOMUG-Search-request), his message bounces
with a message indicationg that it's an unknown user.  I've tried several
different forwarding addresses in LSMTP, but keep getting the same
results.  Can anyone offer me a uggestion as to what to do to get this to
work?  Thanks in advance.

C. David Young                         VM, VMS, Listserv
Central Systems Support                Voice: (817) 272-3666,
Academic Computing Services            Fax: (817) 794-5796
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]
              http://www.uta.edu/acs/home/cdyoung