Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:14:28 -0400
The mailer and LISTSERV(tm) log files would be the best source of
information - for example, what exactly is in the logfiles at the time
the message from the application arrives?  And, based on what you've
included below, is "the application" in fact generating messages
addressed to "[log in to unmask]"
rather than the usual list address (not "-request")?  What is the FROM
address in the application-generated messages, and have you looked in
that mailbox to see what is being sent there?

To see who has been served off, submit a SERVE LIST command, but there
is some chance that only works for the Postmaster, I'm not sure about
that point.

How can I get a list of those served out, rather than guess as to who
has.
I have done SERVE on the obvious.
Do you think it is worth doing LOOPCHECK NONE for a short time?
What else will tell me what the error actually is rather than this
generic garbage below?
Is there some debug prameter I can turn on for a short time to catch
this error?

THE ERROR
                         11:05:09 -0400