John Hammond <MAIL@UCONNVM>
Wed, 28 Jun 89 12:28:11 EST
I've noticed that some incoming LISTSERV mail is now displaying a list
of all the local users who are subscribed to that list in the "To:"
field.  I noticed it from a directly connected node that is now using
version 1.6.  I am subscribed with the CONCEAL=YES option.  The LISTSERV
maintainer indicated that it was a probable bug.  I've now seen mail
from another LISTSERV that does the same thing although it didn't perform
that way in the past.  I don't know if they have also upgraded to 1.6.
Is this intended behavior or a bug?  It seems to make CONCEAL=YES less
meaningful than in the past.   J.H.