Jeff Finlay <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jun 1994 15:23:44 EDT
I'd like to do a statistical analysis of postings from a moderated
list. The STATREPT is useless because the moderator's name appears
in every header, but I can do a database search of ">From:", which
appears above every forwarded message to the list. The trouble is
that the output returns the number of every message posted to the
list since last July, and this would be total overload for me. Is
there a way to get LISTSERV to just print out those lines from
each message with ">From:" in them and not the whole enchilada?
Can the LIST function be used to manage this?

Jeff