Mon, 1 Jul 1991 10:56:36 EDT
I am setting up a list as a mechanism for distributing NYS hospital bed
census information. Files on this list are being updated hourly with
the latest census information (this updating is reflected by the filelist
for the list). Some of the people wishing to use this information would
like to receive selected hourly reports automatically and AFD seemed the
logical way to handle these people. I have given myself a listserv
password and signed up for AFD for selected files on this list; listserv
sent back acknowledgment that my AFD request had been successfully added
to my AFD-list and an AFD GET request returns my userid. However, I am
not receiving any reports. Can someone please help me determine what I
am not doing or doing incorrectly?

Thanks,
John Huffaker
NYS Dept. of Health