Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:12:18 -0500
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:51:30 PST, "Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>  said:

> My people are asking me if there is some way I can setup the ListServer to
> send out Faxes. So, if we have a list that goes out and some of the recipients,
> which do not have email but they do have a FAX machine, they can receive a list
> email/FAX too.

The right answer here is to get the poor technologically challenged people an actual
email->fax gateway, similar to the various email->pager gateways that are available.
Then the unfortunates get the benefit for all e-mail, not just listserv traffic.

Or you could just drag them kicking and screaming into the 21st century and
get them actual e-mail access. :)