Patrick Price <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:38:21 -0400
This may be what is causing us some problems - I have over 1300 files in
/home/listserv/spool and here are some of the oldest ones:

/home/listserv/spool>ls -l | more
total 61840
-rw-r--r--   1 listserv staff       4872 Jul 24 19:27 100046.mail
-rw-r--r--   1 listserv staff       4807 Jul 24 23:04 100173.mail
-rw-r--r--   1 listserv staff       5682 Jul 24 23:38 100240.mail
-rw-r--r--   1 listserv staff       4789 Jul 25 09:27 100742.mail
-rw-r--r--   1 listserv staff       8325 Jul 25 10:40 101051.mail

1: Why are these there?
2: Why aren't they being delivered or deleted?
3: Is there a maintenance/cleanup process I need to run periodically?

Thanks,
 Patrick Price
 West Virginia University