Len Rugen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Jul 90 14:53:59 CST
I've set up a list with Review= Private, Subscription= Open, Send= Private,
Confidential= Service, Service= Node1,Node2,Node3..., and Notebook=
Yes,B,Monthly,Private.  (I'm on Node1, the other nodes are within our
University).  I had a user from Node2 subscribe to the list, but then
can't issue a INDEX listname or REVIEW listname command, they get a
"not authorized" message.  I tried the same from a test userid on Node1 and
it works like I expected.  What have I done wrong??

Thanks.