"s.merchant" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 14:55:00 EST
>Eric, I think I can make a bundle of money collecting for list usage
>by credit card at $1 per month per subscriber.  Wanna have a joint
>venture.  You do the listserv and I'll do the billing.  I only want
>15% of what I get.   Dave

This discussion is getting entirely too commercial for this list.  I'd
suggest doing your solicitations by personal e-mail, on a biz.*
newsgroup, or set up your own list for it.  Then, if you want to
announce your offering *once* on this list, that would be much more
appropriate.

It is an abuse of this list to use it to push your $1/subscriber/month
formula as a "magic" number (5 times in 2 days already!) for an offering
you're trying to sell or establish.

Shahrukh Merchant