Kenneth Udut <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:31:39 -0400
In article <[log in to unmask]>, you wrote:
> This is my second stab at this. I'll shut up if no one responds this time :)
>
> I'm desperatly seeking a new home for a non-profit national (Canadian)
> writers group. We have a small list (50 people) which generates a small
> volume (2-10 messages per day).
>
> The group has some money to pay, but essentially we need a gracious host
> who is interested in supporting culture and writing.
>
> Many thanks
> Mike

Hi Mike!

The best thing you can do right now is:

        Send e-mail to:         [log in to unmask]
        with the message:       GET NEW-LIST CREATE

It will mention this group as a possible source.  There are places you can
pay, but they are usually running Majordomo, which isn't bad, but it isn't
LISTSERV.

***READ HERE - A THOUGHT****

I just remembered something:
Pick up a copy of the LIST of LISTS, or some list of mailing lists.
Find other writer's mailing lists.  Write to the postmaster at
these sites as they *may be sympathetic to writers' groups*.

I'm almost positive that this will get you your home.

Best wishes!

Ken